Anyone can join The Foundation. It doesn't cost anything to become a member. There are no dues or assessments and all contributions are voluntary. All gifts and donations within specific guidelines are tax deductible under assisting Federal and state laws.
Foundation members may volunteer their time and talents by participating on one of our standing committees.
Learn more about our Committees.
As a member of the foundation you will:
- Become an informed active participant in the future of Lompoc's healthcare.
- Influence types and costs of care building and equipment availability.
- Help inform and educate the residents of the Lompoc Valley about the needs for health services and programs.
- Help promote quality healthcare for all residents by suggesting new health care services and programs.
- Be eligible to work on the Foundation's activity committees.
- Create pride in Lompoc's vital area-wide health services.
- Be placed on a mailing list to receive information on Foundation related programs and events.
Membership applications may be returned to:
Lompoc Hospital District Foundation
P.O. Box 883
Lompoc, CA 93436